Publications Order Form
Understanding Food AllergyAll of us eat to survive, and most of us enjoy eating. However, people with food allergy live with day-to-day anxiety that they may accidentally eat a food that could lead to a dangerous allergic reaction.
|This information is taken from the booklet Food Allergy: An Overview, which may be requested through the NIAID Publication Order Form.|
- What Is Food Allergy?
- What Is An Allergic Reaction to Food?
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis and Food Allergy
- Oral Allergy Syndrome and Exercised-induced Food Allergy
- What Is Anaphylaxis?
- Common Food Allergies in Infants, Children, and Adults
- Milk Allergy in Infants and Children
- Pregnancy, Breastfeeding, and Introducing Solid Foods to Your Baby
- Is It Food Allergy or Food Intolerance?
- Diagnosing Food Allergy
- Preventing and Treating Food Allergy
- Publications Order Form