Last Posted: Mar 29, 2020
- A Framework for Advancing Precision Medicine in Clinical Trials for Mental Disorders
EJ Lenze et al, JAMA Psychiatry, March 26, 2020
- Involving patients and their families in deciding to use next generation sequencing: Results from a nationally representative survey of U.S. oncologists.
Spees Lisa P et al. Patient education and counseling 2020 Mar
- Sport and exercise genomics: the FIMS 2019 consensus statement update.
Tanisawa Kumpei et al. British journal of sports medicine 2020 Mar
- Artificial intelligence with multi-functional machine learning platform development for better healthcare and precision medicine.
Ahmed Zeeshan et al. Database : the journal of biological databases and curation 2020 Jan 2020
- FHIR Genomics: enabling standardization for precision medicine use cases.
Alterovitz Gil et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2020 513
- Upfront molecular profiling of pancreatic cancer patients - An idea whose time has come.
Bhutani Manoop S et al. Pancreatology : official journal of the International Association of Pancreatology (IAP) ... [et al.] 2020 Feb
- Imprecise Data and Their Impact on Translational Research in Medicine
E Capobianco, Front in Medicine, March 2020
- Will Precision Medicine Lead to a Healthier Population?
R Cooper et al, Issues in Science & Technology, 2020
- Changing the Course of Cancer Care With Greater Precision
SY Zafar et al, JAMA Oncology, March 19, 2020
- The Ethics of Delivering Precision Medicine-Pretest Counseling and Somatic Genomic Testing.
Borno Hala T et al. JAMA oncology 2020 Mar