From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Predicting cancer outcomes from histology and genomics using convolutional networks.
Mobadersany Pooya et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2018 Mar
- Communication of cancer-related genetic and genomic information: A landscape analysis of reviews.
Peterson Emily B et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2018 Jan 8(1) 59-70
- Genetic testing for indeterminate thyroid cytology: meta-analysis and review.
Vargas-Salas Sergio et al. Endocrine-related cancer 2017 Dec
- Exploring the potential cost-effectiveness of precision medicine treatment strategies for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
Chen Qiushi et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2017 Oct 1-10
- Cost Implications of Value-Based Pricing for Companion Diagnostic Tests in Precision Medicine.
Zaric Gregory S et al. PharmacoEconomics 2016 Feb