From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.
- Leap of Faith or Smart Investment? Early Integration of Whole Genome Sequencing in Healthcare Systems
WG Feero et al, CDC Blog Post, Mar 16, 2018
- The Role of Cost-Effectiveness Analysis in Precision Medicine and Public Health Genomics
CDC Public Health Genomics Webinar, March 27, 2018
- Genomics and Precision Medicine: How Can Emerging Technologies Address Population Health Disparities? Join the Conversation.
W Burke et al, CDC Blog Post, Nov 13, 2017
- Precision Public Health and Precision Medicine: Two Peas in a Pod
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post 2015
- NIH-CDC Webinar: Precision Medicine and Health Disparities: The Promise and Perils of Emerging Technologies
October 11, 2017: 3:00-4:00 pm EDT, free registration required
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario