Dear Patient Safety Champions,
Patient Safety Awareness Week is almost here! This year we are focused on being “United for Patient Safety” March 11-17, 2018. Will you join us? There are lots of opportunities for health care professionals, patient safety champions, patients and their families to get engaged and learn about how they can reduce harm and ensure safe care delivery.
Here’s how you can get engaged now:
- Follow our Facebook page to keep up-to-date with PSAW activities and news. Then, keep a look out for our PSAW Patient Safety Quiz Challenge that kicks off on Monday March 12 at 11 a.m. EDT.
- Tell others about this DoD PSP e-mail subscription and encourage them to subscribe so they get our “Daily Dose of Patient Safety Tip” e-mails during PSAW.
Mark your calendars for these learning opportunities:
- The Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI)/National Patient Safety Foundation (NPSF) is hosting a free webinar about “Engaging Patients and Providers: Speaking Up for Patient Safety” on March 12, 2018 from 1-2 p.m. EDT. A panel of nationally known speakers will discuss the importance of speaking up from the perspective of clinicians, staff, and patients and families. To register, please see our calendar of events.
- The DoD PSP is again partnering with the VA for a Joint VA/DoD webinar series all week long. The DoD PSP is also hosting a webinar on March 14 about “The Patient Safety Champion’s Toolbox.” These sessions are open to MHS staff. If interested, please register and join us! See our calendar of events for details.
- The IHI is hosting a Twitter Chat on March 16, 2018 from 12-1 p.m. EDT about Building a Culture of Safety in health care. Use hashtag #PSAW18 to join the conversation on Twitter.
More information is available on our web site at www.health.mil/PSAW.
Please e-mail us at DHA.email@example.com if you have any questions.
We look forward to you joining us!
DoD Patient Safety Program Team
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario