Last Posted: Feb 09, 2018
- Facts about Congenital Heart Defects
The causes of most cases are unknown but some are caused by genetic diseases and gene-environment interactions
- Genetic Origins of Tetralogy of Fallot.
Morgenthau Ari et al. Cardiology in review (2) 86-92
- Implementing genome-driven personalized cardiology in clinical practice.
Pasipoularides Ares et al. Journal of molecular and cellular cardiology 2018 Jan 115142-157
- Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing in Patients with Non-syndromic Congenital Heart Disease.
Pulignani Silvia, et al. Pediatric cardiology 2018 1
- MTHFR A1298C polymorphisms reduce the risk of congenital heart defects: a meta-analysis from 16 case-control studies.
Yu Di et al. Italian journal of pediatrics 2017 Dec 43(1) 108
- Yield rate of chromosomal microarray analysis in fetuses with congenital heart defects.
Turan Sifa et al. European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 2017 Dec