From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Association between Vitamin D Genetic Risk Score and Cancer Risk in a Large Cohort of U.S. Women.
Nutrients 2018 Jan 10 (1): .
Chandler Paulette D, Tobias Deirdre K, Wang Lu, Smith-Warner Stephanie A, Chasman Daniel I, Rose Lynda, Giovannucci Edward L, Buring Julie E, Ridker Paul M, Cook Nancy R, Manson JoAnn E, Sesso Howard
- Genetic Risk Score Is Associated with Vertical Cup-to-Disc Ratio and Improves Prediction of Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma in Latinos.
Ophthalmology 2018 Jan .
Nannini Drew R, Kim Heejin, Fan Fangda, Gao Xiao
- A genetic risk score for fasting plasma glucose is independently associated with arterial stiffness: a Mendelian randomization study.
Journal of hypertension 2017 Dec .
Gottsäter Mikael, Hindy George, Orho-Melander Marju, Nilsson Peter M, Melander Ol
- Genetically deprived vitamin D exposure predisposes to atrial fibrillation.
Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2017 Dec 19 (suppl_4): iv25-iv31.
Chan Yap-Hang, Yiu Kai-Hang, Hai Jo Jo, Chan Pak-Hei, Lam Tai-Hing, Cowling Ben J, Sham Pak-Chung, Lau Chu-Pak, Lam Karen Siu-Ling, Siu Chung-Wah, Tse Hung-F
- Human longevity: 25 genetic loci associated in 389,166 UK biobank participants.
Aging 2017 Dec .
Pilling Luke C, Kuo Chia-Ling, Sicinski Kamil, Tamosauskaite Jone, Kuchel George A, Harries Lorna W, Herd Pamela, Wallace Robert, Ferrucci Luigi, Melzer Dav