Last Posted: Dec 14, 2017
- An exposome perspective: Early-life events and immune development in a changing world.
Renz Harald et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2017 Jul 140(1) 24-40
- Metagenomics for chronic meningitis: clarifying interpretation and diagnosis
Wilson MR, et al. bioRxiv, Nov 7, 2017.
- Metagenomics for the study of viruses in urban sewage as a tool for public health surveillance.
Fernandez-Cassi X et al. The Science of the total environment 2017 Nov
- Next-Generation Sequencing Technologies and their Application to the Study and Control of Bacterial Infections.
Besser John et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2017 Oct
- Virus Discovery by Metagenomics: The (Im)possibilities
Dutilh BE, et al. Front Microbiol, Sep 8, 2017.
- Critical Assessment of Metagenome Interpretation-a benchmark of metagenomics software.
Sczyrba Alexander et al. Nature methods 2017 Oct
- Detection of bacterial pathogens from clinical specimens using conventional microbial culture and 16S metagenomics: a comparative study.
Abayasekara Lalanika M et al. BMC infectious diseases 2017 Sep (1) 631
- Shotgun metagenomics, from sampling to analysis.
Quince Christopher et al. Nature biotechnology 2017 Sep (9) 833-844
- Microbial Metagenomics Mock Scenario-based Sample Simulation (M3S3).
Motro Yair et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2017 Aug
- Exploring public genomics data for population pharmacogenomics.
Lakiotaki Kleanthi et al. PloS one 2017 12(8) e0182138
- Human genome-microbiome interaction: metagenomics frontiers for the aetiopathology of autoimmune diseases.
Gundogdu Aycan et al. Microbial genomics 2017 Apr (4) e000112
- Next-generation approaches to understand and combat the antibiotic resistome.
Crofts Terence S et al. Nature reviews. Microbiology 2017 Jul (7) 422-434
- Metagenomics: The Next Culture-Independent Game Changer.
Forbes Jessica D et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2017 1069
- Presence of Human Hepegivirus-1 in a Cohort of People Who Inject Drugs.
Kandathil Abraham J et al. Annals of internal medicine 2017 Jun
- Towards diagnostic metagenomics of Campylobacter in fecal samples.
Andersen Sandra Christine et al. BMC microbiology 2017 Jun (1) 133
- Source code: Putting metagenomics to the test in the clinic.
Arnold Carrie et al. Nature medicine 2017 Jun (6) 645-648
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario