From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Does Whole Genome Sequencing Have A Role in Primary Care?
L Husten, Cardio Brief, June 26, 2017
- Incorporating Whole-Genome Sequencing Into Primary Care: Falling Barriers and Next Steps.
Manolio Teri A et al. Annals of internal medicine 2017 Jun
- The Impact of Whole-Genome Sequencing on the Primary Care and Outcomes of Healthy Adult Patients: A Pilot Randomized Trial.
Vassy Jason L et al. Annals of internal medicine 2017 Jun
- Whole-Genome Sequencing in Primary Care.
et al. Annals of internal medicine 2017 Jun
- Promises, Pitfalls and Practicalities of Prenatal Whole Exome Sequencing.
Best Sunayna et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2017 Jun