Last Posted: Jun 29, 2017
- Summer Sun Safety: Protect Yourself from UV Radiation
- Does personalised melanoma genomic risk information trigger conversations about skin cancer prevention and skin examination with family, friends and health professionals?
Smit A K et al. The British journal of dermatology 2017 Jun
- Testing for Hereditary Predisposition in Patients with Gynecologic Cancers, Quo Vadis?
Mitchell Gillian et al. Surgical pathology clinics 2016 Jun 9(2) 301-6
- Factors influencing and modifying the decision to pursue genetic testing for skin cancer risk.
Fogel Alexander L et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2017 Jan
- Translation and adaptation of skin cancer genomic risk education materials for implementation in primary care.
Rodríguez Vivian M et al. Journal of community genetics 2016 Dec
- Universal immunohistochemical screening of sebaceous neoplasms for Muir-Torre syndrome: Putting the cart before the horse?
Kim Randie H et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2016 Nov 75(5) 1078-1079
- A pilot randomised controlled trial of the feasibility, acceptability and impact of giving information on personalised genomic risk of melanoma to the public.
Smit Amelia K et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 Oct
- Screening for Skin Cancer- US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement
USPSTF, JAMA, July 26, 2016
- Skin CancerThe Importance of Prevention
E Linos et al, JAMA Internal Medicine, July 26,2016
- What Are the Risk Factors for Skin Cancer?
- 'Sunscreen' gene may help protect against skin cancer
Ecancer news, May 19, 2016
- Familial skin cancer syndromes: Increased melanoma risk.
Ransohoff Katherine J et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2016 Mar 74(3) 423-34
- Hereditary melanoma: Update on syndromes and management: Genetics of familial atypical multiple mole melanoma syndrome.
Soura Efthymia et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2016 Mar 74(3) 395-407
- Molecular Profiling in Cutaneous Melanoma.
Ji Andrew L et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2016 Apr 14(4) 475-80
- Prediction of Melanoma Risk in a Southern European Population Based on a Weighted Genetic Risk Score.
Kypreou Katerina P et al. The Journal of investigative dermatology 2016 Mar 136(3) 690-5
- Genetic and Molecular Testing Changing How Melanoma Is Diagnosed and Treated,
by John Schieszer, Cancer Therapy Advisor, March 17, 2016