From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Clinical and genetic factors associated with kidney tubular dysfunction in a real-life single centre cohort of HIV-positive patients.
BMC infectious diseases 2017 Jun 17 (1): 396.
Salvaggio S E, Giacomelli A, Falvella F S, Oreni M L, Meraviglia P, Atzori C, Clementi E G I, Galli M, Rusconi
- CYP2B6 516 G>T polymorphism and side effects of the central nervous system in HIV-positive individuals under Efavirenz treatment: Study of a sample from southern Brazil.
Anais da Academia Brasileira de Ciencias 2017 May .
Müller Talise E, Ellwanger Joel H, Michita Rafael T, Matte Maria Cristina C, Renner Jane D
- Evaluating the association of single-nucleotide polymorphisms with tenofovir exposure in a diverse prospective cohort of women living with HIV.
The pharmacogenomics journal 2017 May .
Baxi S M, Greenblatt R M, Bacchetti P, Cohen M, DeHovitz J A, Anastos K, Gange S J, Young M A, Aouizerat B
- Matrix metalloproteases and their tissue inhibitors in non-alcoholic liver fibrosis of human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients.
World journal of virology 2017 May 6 (2): 36-45.
Collazos Julio, Valle-Garay Eulalia, Suárez-Zarracina Tomás, Montes Angel-Hugo, Cartón José A, Asensi Víct
- Population pharmacokinetic model linking plasma and peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) concentrations of efavirenz and its metabolite, 8-hydroxy-efavirenz in HIV patients.
Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2017 May .
Habtewold Abiy, Aklillu Eleni, Makonnen Eyasu, Yimer Getnet, Bertilsson Leif, Burhenne Jürgen, Owen Joel
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario