From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.
- Don't Let Glaucoma Steal Your Sight!
Family history is a risk factor
- Suicide, Family History, and Genomics
S Bowen et al, CDC blog post, 2014
- Cancer and Family History: Using Genomics for Prevention
Watch Videos from the CDC Public Health Grandrounds, April 19, 2016
- CDC Blog Posts on Family History
- Eileens Cancer Survivor Story
I had a family history of cervical and uterine cancers but I didn?t get checked until I had symptoms.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario