Ann Ig. 2017 Mar-Apr;29(2):151-160. doi: 10.7416/ai.2017.2142.
Factors that could influence women's participation in colorectal cancer screening: an Italian study.
Adherence; Colorectal cancer; Italy; Screening; Women
- [PubMed - in process]
Colorectal Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Factors that could influence women's participation in colorectal cancer screening: an Italian study.
Bocci G et al. Annali di igiene : medicina preventiva e di comunita 29(2) 151-160
- Molecular Screening for Lynch Syndrome in Young Patients With Colorectal Adenomas.
Mendelsohn Robin B et al. Clinical colorectal cancer 2017 Feb
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness
- What Are the Risk Factors for Colorectal Cancer?
- Intervention Mediators in a Randomized Controlled Trial to Increase Colonoscopy Uptake Among Individuals at Increased Risk of Familial Colorectal Cancer.
Brumbach Barbara H et al. Annals of behavioral medicine : a publication of the Society of Behavioral Medicine 2017 Feb