On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates are typically distributed once a week.
Top NIH Funding News
Important news from NIH for all grantees.
- Publication of the Revised NIH Grants Policy Statement (Rev. November 2016) for FY 2017 (NOT-OD-17-021)
NIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- Reissue of funding opportunities for Fogarty's Global Infectious Disease Research Training Program:
Global Infectious Disease Research Training Program (D43) (PAR-17-057)
Planning Grant for Global Infectious Disease Research Training Program (D71) (PAR-17-058)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): July 27, 2017; July 26, 2018; July 25, 2019
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for Zika Virus (ZIKV) Complications (R21) (NOT-HD-16-033)
- NHLBI Notice to Use the following Funding Opportunity Announcements for Zika Virus-related Blood Supply Safety and Transfusion Research (NOT-HL-16-466)
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Systems Biology: The Next Generation for Infectious Diseases (U19) (RFA-AI-16-080)
Application Receipt Date(s): March 15, 2017
- Request for Proposals (RFP): NIAID/Division of AIDS: Reagent Resource Support Program for AIDS Vaccine Development, NIAID-DAIDS-NIHAI2016069 (NOT-AI-17-007)
- Leveraging Existing Cohort Studies to Clarify Risk and Protective Factors for Alzheimers Disease and Related Dementias (R01) (PAR-17-054)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Standard dates apply
- Enhancing the Target and Biomarker Discovery Efforts of the AMP-AD and M2OVE-AD Consortia (R01) (RFA-AG-17-054)
Application Receipt Date(s): February 3, 2017
- Partnerships for the Development of Tools to Advance Therapeutic Discovery for Select Antimicrobial-Resistant Gram-Negative Bacteria (R01) (RFA-AI-16-081)Application Receipt Date(s): May 17, 2017
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- Grand Challenges Africa Innovation Seed Grants from the African Academy of Sciences - Alliance for Accelerating Excellence in Science in Africa (AAS-AESA), in partnership with the New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD Agency) and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF). The program aims to address maternal, newborn and child health; and generate creative approaches to engaging the public, and inspiring policy and decision makers to increase investment in African research & development.
Proposals due February 17, 2017
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- NIH Request for Information (RFI) on Strategies for NIH Data Management, Sharing, and Citation (NOT-OD-17-015)
- Request for Information (RFI): Draft Strategic Plan for the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, National Institutes of Health (NOT-AA-16-010)
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for Neuroscience Research on Drug Abuse (R01) (NOT-DA-17-001)
- Notice of Participation of the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR):
PAR-15-350 Emerging Directions for Addressing Health Disparities in Alzheimer's Disease (R03) (NOT-DE-16-007)
PAR-15-282 Multidisciplinary Studies of HIV/AIDS and Aging (R21) (NOT-DE-17-001)
- Notice to Encourage Eligible NIMH BRAIN Initiative Awardees to Apply to PA-16-288 Research Supplements to Promote Diversity in Health-Related Research (Admin Supp) (NOT-MH-17-004)
- Emerging Global Leader Award for LMIC scientists
Application deadline: December 14, 2016
- Understanding and Addressing the Multi-level Influences on Uptake and Adherence to HIV Prevention Strategies Among Adolescent Girls and Young Women in Sub-Saharan Africa
Application deadline: December 20, 2016
- Global Brain Disorders Research
Application deadline: January 5, 2017
- Planning Grant for Emerging Epidemic Virus Research Training for West African Countries with Widespread Transmission of Ebola (Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone)
Application deadline: February 22, 2017
- Global Noncommunicable Diseases and Injury Research
Application deadline: February 22, 2017
- International Research Scientist Development Award (IRSDA) for US scientists
Application deadline: March 2, 2017
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario