February 25, 2016 NIAID Funding News
Read this full issue online at http://www.niaid.nih.gov/
The National Academies of Sciences recently released its report on Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer programs at NIH.
Opportunities and Resources
If you’re looking for a chance to manage and support the Division of AIDS Regulatory Support Center, your opportunity has arrived.
NIAID is soliciting contract proposals that will monitor new and ongoing Division of AIDS funded clinical trials to ensure they comply with applicable federal and international regulations.
NIAID seeks Cooperative Research and Development Agreement partners to further develop and evaluate a novel, broadly protective influenza viral-like particle (VLP)-based vaccine.
In The News
In case you missed NIH's announcements of changes to the eRA Commons registration process, here's an overview.
Get the latest scoop on our paylines, salary cap, and stipend levels for FY 2016.
- Webinar, Eligibility Changes for NIAID G11 Funding Opportunity
- Save the Date for 2016 NIH Regional Seminars
- Register Now for iCOMOS Conference on Health, Policy
- Attend Summer School in Computational Immunology
To pinpoint opportunities by area of science, use the NIH Guide's advanced search options and subscribe to emails.
- I applied for an R01 as a new investigator. The application was not funded. Can I apply for another R01 as a new investigator?
- Is the PI considered senior/key personnel and therefore not required to obtain prior approval for reducing effort during a no-cost extension?
New Funding Opportunities
- PAR-16-106, Rapid Assessment of Zika Virus (ZIKV) Complications
- RFA-AI-16-009, NIAID SBIR-Technology Transfer Direct Phase II
See other announcements at NIAID Funding Opportunities List.
Send suggestions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.