- Genomics & Health Impact Scan (0
- AMD Weekly Clips (2)
- Guidelines (0)
- Evidence Classification (0)
- Genomics & Health Impact Scan (0)
- Implementation (0)
- Genomics & Health Impact Scan (0)
What's NewLast Updated: Jan 29, 2016
- An insight into the isolation, enumeration, and molecular detection of Listeria monocytogenes in food.
Law Jodi Woan-Fei et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2015 1227 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Multistate Outbreak of Listeriosis Linked to Packaged Salads Produced at Springfield, Ohio Dole Processing Facility
January 22, 2016 (From CDC Information Database)
- Prospective whole genome sequencing enhances national surveillance of Listeria monocytogenes.
Kwong Jason C et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2015 Nov (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Draft Genome Sequence of a 94-Year-Old Listeria monocytogenes Isolate, SLCC208.
Hyden Patrick et al. Genome announcements 2016 (1) (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Genome Sequence of Listeria monocytogenes Strain F6540 (Sequence Type 360) Collected from Food Samples in Ontario, Canada.
Gnaneshan Saravanamuttu et al. Genome announcements 2016 (1) (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Population structure of Listeria monocytogenes serotype 4b isolates from sporadic human listeriosis cases in the United States from 2003 to 2008.
Lee Sangmi et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2014 Jun (12) 3632-44 (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- Choice of reference-guided sequence assembler and SNP caller for analysis of Listeria monocytogenes short-read sequence data greatly influences rates of error.
Pightling Arthur W, Petronella Nicholas, Pagotto Franco.BMC research notes 2015 748 (FromAdvanced Molecular Detection Clips Database)
- Evolutionary Relationships of Outbreak-associated Listeria monocytogenes Strains of Serotypes 1/2a and 1/2b Determined by Whole Genome Sequencing.
Bergholz Teresa M, den Bakker Henk C, Katz Lee S, Silk Benjamin J, Jackson Kelly A, Kucerova Zuzana, Joseph Lavin A, Turnsek Maryann, Gladney Lori M, Halpin Jessica L, Xavier Karen, Gossack Joseph, Ward Todd J, Frace Michael, Tarr Cheryl L.Applied and environmental microbiology 2015 Nov (From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database)
- Molecular Epidemiology of Invasive Listeriosis due to Listeria monocytogenes in a Spanish Hospital over a Nine-Year Study Period, 2006-2014.
Ariza-Miguel Jaime, Fernández-Natal María Isabel, Soriano Francisco, Hernández Marta, Stessl Beatrix, Rodríguez-Lázaro David.BioMed research international 2015 191409 (From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database)
- Development of ListeriaBase and comparative analysis of Listeria monocytogenes.
Tan Mui Fern, Siow Cheuk Chuen, Dutta Avirup, Mutha Naresh Vr, Wee Wei Yee, Heydari Hamed, Tan Shi Yang, Ang Mia Yang, Wong Guat Jah, Choo Siew Woh.BMC genomics 2015 (1) 755 (From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database)
- It is not all about SNPs: Comparison of mobile genetic elements and deletions in Listeria monocytogenes genomes links cases of hospital-acquired listeriosis to the environmental source.
Wang Qinning, Holmes Nadine, Martinez Elena, Howard Peter, Hill-Cawthorne Grant, Sintchenko Vitali.J. Clin. Microbiol. 2015 Aug 26. (FromAdvanced Molecular Detection Clips Database)
- Outbreak investigation identifies a single Listeria monocytogenes strain in sheep with different clinical manifestations, soil and water.
Dreyer M, Thomann A, Böttcher S, Frey J, Oevermann A.Veterinary microbiology 2015 Aug (1-2) 69-75 (From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database)
- Defining and Evaluating a Core Genome MLST Scheme for Whole Genome Sequence-Based Typing of Listeria monocytogenes.
Ruppitsch Werner, Pietzka Ariane, Prior Karola, Bletz Stefan, Fernandez Haizpea Lasa, Allerberger Franz, Harmsen Dag, Mellmann Alexander.J. Clin. Microbiol. 2015 Jul 1. (From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database)
- Genomic characterization of Listeria monocytogenes strains involved in a multistate listeriosis outbreak associated with cantaloupe in US.
Laksanalamai Pongpan et al. PLoS ONE 2012 7(7) e42448 (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- Atypical Listeria monocytogenes serotype 4b strains harboring a lineage II-specific gene cassette.
Lee Sangmi et al. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 2012 Feb 78(3) 660-7 (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- A novel mutation leading to a premature stop codon in inlA of Listeria monocytogenes isolated from neonatal listeriosis.
Gelbí?ová Tereza, et al. The new microbiologica 2015 4 (2) 293-6 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Sequencing finds listeria in unlikely places,
by Catherine Matacic, Science Magazine, May 5 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Sequencing finds listeria in unlikely places
C Matacic, Science News May 5, 2015 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)