World No Tobacco Day
- CDC information: Annual awareness day sponsored by the World Health Organization-let’s protect youth from tobacco marketing
- CDC information: Tips from former smokers 2013 campaign
- When you smoke, you aren't just harming yourself. Quit for someone else-tips from previous smoker
- If you have a family history of smoking-related conditions, you are at increased risk of these conditions if you smoke-quit now
- Smokescreen: Genetics and smoking: CDC blog post But my great aunt smoked every day and lived to be 100.