Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
Stratified Screening on the Basis of Genomics?
- Incorporating genomics into breast and prostate cancer screening: assessing the implications. Chowdhury S et al. Genetics in Medicine Feb 14
- CDC blog post: How can we use genetic testing in population screening for common diseases? Scientific and implementation challenges
- CDC paper: How can polygenic inheritance be used in population screening for common diseases?
Khoury MJ et al. Genetics in Medicine Feb 14
- Public health implications from genomics and potential for risk stratification and screening
Hilary Burton et al. Nature Genetics 2013;45:349-351
- Future cancer screening may be improved by the use of genetic information, PHG Foundation, March 2013
Personalised medicine - the big questions, PHG Foundation, Jun 12
UK takes major step towards personalised medicine, PHG Foundation, Jun 12