Genomics and the Public's Health: It is a Genomic World!
- CDC blog post: Genomes at CDC: Man, mouse, and microbe—it's a genomic world!
- CDC 2013 publications in genomics
- CDC 2012 publications in genomics
- CDC new initiative: Advanced Molecular Detection (AMD) and response to infectious disease outbreaks
- CDC video: Director's briefing: Advanced-molecular detection
- Did you know? Human genes have been associated with almost all diseases, including diseases with infectious and environmental causes, diseases of children and adult-onset chronic diseases. Search the HuGE Navigator for additional information on genes, diseases, infectious agents and environmental factors