The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) is a group of medical and public health experts that develop recommendations on how to use vaccines to control diseases in the United States...more
- Recommendations Complete list of ACIP recommendations published in the MMWR.
- Immunization Schedules Links to the childhood, adolescent, catch-up, and adult immunization schedules; plus vaccine recording and screening forms.
- GRADE (Grading of Recommendations Assessment, Development & Evaluation) Find tables referenced in ACIP recommendations published in MMWR and learn about GRADE.
General Committee-related Information
- Charter Defines ACIP's purpose, authority, and function; its structure, meetings, and compensation; plus costs, reports, and termination.
- Members Membership roster, including chair, executive secretary, voting members, ex officio members, and liaison representatives.
- Annals of Internal Medicine: Role of ACIP Article describing ACIP's role in the development and dissemination of vaccine recommendations and policies plus information on conflicts of interest and ACIP work groups.
- Vaccine Supplement: Structure, Role, & Procedures of ACIP Article describing the Role of National Advisory Committees in Supporting Evidence-based Decision Making for National Immunization Programs.