AHRQ Web site . The AHRQ Web site also provides a list of Technology Assessments In Progress .
*Not available electronically. Contact AHRQTAP@ahrq.hhs.gov for report availability.
**Report is completed, but in the process of being prepared for posting. Please check back for updates.
***PDF Help: Documents in PDF format require the Adobe Acrobat Reader®. If you experience problems with PDF documents, please download the latest version of the Reader® .
- Bone Morphogenetic Protein: the State of the Evidence of On-Label and Off-Label Use
- Consideration of Evidence on Antiemetic Drugs for Nausea and Vomiting Associated with Chemotherapy or Radiation Therapy in Adults
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Secondary Lymphedema
- ECG-based Signal Analysis Technologies
- Genetic Tests for Non-cancer Diseases/Conditions: a Horizon Scan
- Quality, Regulation and Clinical Utility of Laboratory-developed Tests
- Comparative Evaluation of Radiation Treatments for Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer: an update
- Report on the Evidence Regarding Off-Label Indications for Targeted Therapies used in Cancer Treatment
- A Systematic Review of Loss-of-Heterozygosity Based Topographic Genotyping with PathfinderTG®***
- Systematic Reviews on Selected Pharmacogenetic Tests for Cancer Treatment: CYP2D6 for Tamoxifen in Breast Cancer, KRAS for anti-EGFR antibodies in Colorectal Cancer, and BCR-ABL1 for Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Evaluation of the Evidence on Benefits and Harms of Pulmonary Artery Catheter Use in Critical Care Settings
- Home Testing in Management of Chronic Diseases
- Horizon Scan of Invasive Interventions for Lower Extremity Peripheral Artery Disease and Systematic Review of Studies Comparing Stent Placement to Other Interventions
- Horizon Scan: Lipoprotein Subfractions for Identifying Patients at Increased Risks for Cardiovascular Diseases
- Methodological Issues in Evaluation of Innovative Training Approaches to Stroke Rehabilitation
- Non-Pharmacological Interventions for Post-Discharge Care in Heart Failure
- Positron Emission Tomography for Nine Cancers (Bladder, Brain, Cervical, Kidney, Ovarian, Pancreatic, Prostate, Small Cell Lung, Testicular)
- Applicability of the Evidence Regarding Intensive Glycemic Control and Self-Monitored Blood Glucose to Medicare Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
- Compendia for Coverage of Off-Label Uses of Drugs and Biologics in an Anticancer Chemotherapeutic Regimen
- Cost-Effectiveness of DNA Stool Testing to Screen for Colorectal Cancer
- Decompression Therapy for the Treatment of Lumbosacral Pain
- Esophageal Doppler Ultrasound-based Cardiac Output Monitoring for Real-Time Therapeutic Management of Hospitalized Patients
- Genetic Tests for Non-Cancer Diseases/Conditions: A Horizon Scan
- Home Diagnosis of Obstructive Sleep Apnea-Hypopnea Syndrome
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea-Hypopnea Syndrome: Modeling Different Diagnostic Strategies
- Remote Cardiac Monitoring