Health Tip: Do You Have Plantar Fasciitis?
Heel pain is a prime symptomURL of this page: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/news/fullstory_128832.html
(*this news item will not be available after 11/29/2012)
Friday, August 31, 2012
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons says common symptoms of plantar fasciitis include:
- Having pain that affects the bottom of the foot, especially closest to the heel.
- Having foot pain when taking the first few steps after getting out of bed.
- Having foot pain after being off your feet for an extended period.
- Having foot pain that improves by walking for a few minutes.
- Having foot pain that develops after exercise, not during.
Copyright (c) 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- More Health News on:
- Heel Injuries and Disorders