Genetics and Primary Care Practice
- The 10-part webinar series is to increase awareness and education regarding the provision of genetic medicine in primary care practice. It is designed for primary care clinicians, pediatricians, pediatric sub-specialists, family physicians, nurse practitioners, genetic counselors, geneticists, and other stakeholders.
- The next webinar “Genetics and Coding: What the Primary Care Provider Needs to Know” will take place on Thursday, September 27 from 12-12:30pm Central
Previous webinar presentations include:
- Archived: Integrating Genetics in Primary Care -- Why Does it Matter?
- Archived: Building an Accurate Family History, Constructing a Pedigree -- An Overview for Primary Care
- Archived: Ordering the Right Tests -- Genetics in Primary Care
- Archived: Myths of Primary Care Providers and Patients/Families Regarding Genetics -- Setting the Record Straight