FDA-TRACK is an agency-wide performance management system that monitors over 100 FDA program offices through key performance measures and projects. These measures are reported monthly and updated quarterly on the website.
What's New with FDA-TRACK
July 2012 Performance Data Updates
New performance data is available for the dashboards below.
- June 13, 2012: Health Care Reform Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK Health Care Reform (ACA) Dashboard
- June 6, 2012: FDA-TRACK OC Administrative Offices Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK OC External Affairs Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK OC Office of Policy and Planning Dashboard – The Office of Planning completed its key project, “Focus Group Testing of Messages about Prescription Drug Risks and Benefits”.
- FDA-TRACK OC Other Offices Dashboard - The Office of Legislation completed its key project, “SOP Development”.
August 2012 Upcoming Performance Data Updates
The below listed programs are expected to publish performance data updates in August 2012. Updates are posted to each dashboard approximately 30 business days after each quarterly briefing with FDA senior leadership.
- Advisory Committees
- Center for Biologics Evaluation & Research (CBER)
- Center for Tobacco Products (CTP)
- Medical Countermeasures Initiative (MCMi)
- National Center for Toxicological Research (NCTR)
- Office of Special Medical Programs (OSMP)
- Office of the Chief Scientist (OCS)
General Program Updates
- Quarterly Briefing Summaries – Visit this page for public summaries of accomplishments discussed at each FDA-TRACK briefing. We post summaries approximately 30 business days after each quarterly briefing, along with updated performance measures and results. This page includes a new summary for ACA and OC Administrative Offices.
- Completed Key Projects – Visit this page to read about completed key projects to date. New additions include OC Administrative Offices.
- Didn’t find what you were looking for? Please email us at FDATRACK@fda.hhs.gov to suggest performance measures or key projects.