For National Women’s Health Week, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Office of Women's Health created the Healthy Women's Action Kit. This kit provides the information you need to:
- Manage your cholesterol, blood pressure and risk for diabetes
- Stay safe using cosmetics and getting tattoos
- Recognize and avoid online health scams
- Confidently talk to your doctor about menopause and hormones
- Find the stop-smoking method that can work for you
- And more!
Get a free kit for yourself and for the women in your life.