FDA-TRACK is an agency-wide performance management system that monitors over 100 FDA program offices through key performance measures and projects. These measures are reported monthly and updated quarterly on the website.
What's New with FDA-TRACK
March 2012 Performance Data Updates
New performance data is available for the dashboards below.
Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER)
- February 1, 2012: FDA-TRACK CBER Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK CBER Cross Management Support Offices Dashboard – Visit for a new Office of Outreach and Development (OCOD) key project on Liaison and Roundtable Meetings with Industry.
- FDA-TRACK CBER Cross Program Support Offices Dashboard – Visit for a new Office of Compliance and Biologics Quality (OCBQ) key project on the Expansion of the Scope of Accredited CBER Test Methods.
- FDA-TRACK CBER Research and Review Offices Dashboard – The Office of Blood Research and Review (OBRR) completed two key projects: (1) Quality Assurance Program and (2) Public Workshop on Measurement Methods for Hemoglobin and Iron Stores in Blood Donors.
- February 22, 2012: FDA-TRACK CDRH Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK CDRH Management Dashboard – Visit for new Office of the Center Director (OCD) program measures on CDRH’s 2012 Strategic Priorities and finalizing guidance documents, and Office of Management Operations (OMO) key project on reducing the backlog on Undelivered Orders.
- FDA-TRACK CDRH Office of Communication, Education, and Radiation Programs (OCER) Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK CDRH Office of Compliance (OC) Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK CDRH Office of Science and Engineering Laboratories (OSEL) Dashboard – OSEL completed its key project on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) of Medical Devices.
- FDA-TRACK CDRH Office of Surveillance and Biometrics (OSB) Dashboard – Visit for more information on the Unique Device Identification Database (UDID) key project, which is now tracked under OSB. OSB also added a new program measure for increasing MedSun hospital reporting rates.
- FDA-TRACK CDRH Premarket Dashboard – Visit for the new Phase III of the Office of In Vitro Diagnostic Device Evaluation and Safety’s (OIVD) Personalized Medicine key project.
- February 22, 2012: FDA-TRACK CFSAN Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK CFSAN Administration and Management Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK CFSAN Food and Cosmetic Safety Dashboard – The Office of Cosmetics and Colors (OCAC) completed its “Cosmetic Monitoring and Awareness” key project to develop data and tools to increase consumer awareness of adverse event reporting. The Office of Food Defense, Communication and Emergency Response (OFDCER) completed its “FSMA Webpage” key project to promote awareness of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). Also, the “FSMA Webpage” key project was added to the Significant Accomplishments to Date page.
- FDA-TRACK CFSAN Food Regulation, Policy and Labeling Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK CFSAN Science and Research Dashboard – The Office of Regulatory Science (ORS) added additional milestones to its key project, “Rapid Testing and Identification of Salmonella in Foods.”
- February 6, 2012: FDA-TRACK CVM Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK CVM Administrative Dashboard – The Office of Management (OM) added a new milestone to its “Pioneer and Generic Animal Drug User Fees Renegotiations” key project.
- FDA-TRACK CVM Office of Research (OR) Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK CVM Office of Surveillance and Compliance (OSC) Dashboard – OSC began reporting data for its new Warning Letter Review program measures.
- FDA-TRACK CVM Premarket Dashboard
The below listed programs are expected to publish performance data updates in April 2012. Updates are posted to each dashboard approximately 30 business days after each quarterly briefing with FDA senior leadership.
- Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
- Health Care Reform (ACA)
- Office of the Commissioner – External Affairs
- Office of the Commissioner – Office of Policy and Planning
- Office of the Commissioner – Other Offices
General Program Updates
- Quarterly Briefing Summaries – Visit this page for public summaries of accomplishments discussed at each FDA-TRACK briefing. We post summaries approximately 30 business days after each quarterly briefing, along with updated performance measures and results. This page includes a new summary for CBER, CDRH, CFSAN, and CVM.
- Completed Key Projects – Visit this page to read about completed key projects to date. New additions include CBER, CDRH, and CFSAN.
- Didn’t find what you were looking for? Please email us at FDATRACK@fda.hhs.gov to suggest performance measures or key projects.