domingo, 2 de junio de 2019

How to Stay Healthy After Cancer Treatment Ends | CDC

How to Stay Healthy After Cancer Treatment Ends | CDC



Photo of Pam
Breast cancer survivor Pammakes her health a priority.
Take these steps to help stay healthy after your cancer treatment is finished.
If you have had cancer, you have a higher chance of getting cancer again than someone who has not had cancer. That’s why it’s very important for you to do things to stay healthy.
“For me, life after breast cancer means taking one day at a time and being mindful of the things I can do to stay as healthy as possible,” says Pam, who learned she had breast cancer in 2013.
“I have what I call a ‘new normal.’ That means a different attitude towards life. I do as much as I can by eating well, exercising, and keeping my stress levels down.
“Having cancer forced me to understand the importance of making my health a priority,” Pam says.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario