miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2018

An Oath Grounded in the Constitution – NLM Musings from the Mezzanine

An Oath Grounded in the Constitution – NLM Musings from the Mezzanine

NLM Musings from the Mezzanine



09/11/2018 04:00 PM EDT

Tomorrow, September 12, is the two-year anniversary of my swearing in as the Library’s fourth director since it officially became the US National Library of Medicine. What a day that was! I delivered my first major address to my NLM colleagues, with my family, friends, and NIH Director Francis Collins in the front row. I … Continue reading "An Oath Grounded in the Constitution"
09/11/2018 11:00 AM EDT

By Divyansh Agarwal ~ A seemingly typical Sunday evening in Louisiana, September 8, 1935, was about to become extraordinary. The House of Representatives had organized

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario