New clinical fellows from across the country mingled at a welcome reception, and hundreds of others students join the Clinical Center during the summer.
This fiscal year, eight projects have been awarded in the form of three-year, renewable grants of up to $500,000 direct costs per year, to conduct collaborative clinical research with the NIH intramural program and its Clinical Center. These projects will be conducted by scientists from across the U.S., known as extramural researchers, who will collaborate with government scientists at the NIH, known as intramural researchers.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Feds Feed Families stock pantries
- Free interpretation and translation services for patients with limited English proficiency
- Sibling Day spotlights brothers and sisters of pediatric patients
- Guided tours now available to view hospital artwork
- Manager of space, facilities retires
- Green labs initiative focuses on conservation in research
- Nurse recognized as HHS green champion
- Recycling Update: How You Can Help
- Upcoming Events
ABOUT CC NEWS:
Published monthly by the Office of Communications and Media Relations.
News, article ideas, calendar events and photos are welcome. Submissions may be edited.