NISVS Summary Reports
- Prevalence and Characteristics of Sexual Violence, Stalking, and Intimate Partner Violence Victimization— National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, United States, 2011Published in 2014, this report describes the most recent data on the public health burden of sexual violence, stalking, and intimate partner violence victimization and the characteristics of victimization. Data in this report summarizes the second year of data collection from the National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey.
- National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey—2010 Summary Report
Published in 2011, the NISVS 2010 Summary Report presents data on the national prevalence of IPV, SV, and stalking among women and men in the United States. The 2010 survey is the first year of the survey and provides baseline data that will be used to track IPV, SV, and stalking trends.
- NISVS Overview Brochure [PDF 386KB]
- National Data on Intimate Partner Violence, Sexual Violence, and Stalking [PDF 362KB]
Offers CDC partners and grantees a way to create a state-specific fact sheet using NISVS data. The instructions PDF provide guidance on how to use the template.
- NISVS Customizable Template Fact Sheet [DOCX 2.6MB]
- NISVS Customizable Template Fact Sheet Instructions [PDF 95KB]
Provides creative ideas and examples that CDC's partners, grantees, and other groups can use when using and promoting NISVS data;
- Find questions and answers based on 2011 data from the National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey.