Leading Research to Understand, Treat, and Prevent Infectious, Immunologic, and Allergic Diseases
Visit us on the Web
January 15, 2014, NIAID Funding Newsletter
Read this full issue online at http://www.niaid.nih.gov/
Step Eight to a Winning Application: Define Resources This article is the eighth in our Ten Steps to a Winning R01 Application series, which we are updating. Read the full article.
Opportunities and Resources
FOAs Intertwine International Collaborations and Infectious Diseases Research NIAID's longstanding International Collaborations in Infectious Diseases Research (ICIDR) Program continues with two new funding opportunity announcements (FOAs). Read the full article.
Delve Into Diversity-Related FOAs After reading our November 20, 2013, article "Increasing Efforts to Increase Diversity," your interest may have been piqued. Read the full article.
Two New Big Data Funding Opportunities If you're eager to play a role in moving big data to knowledge, pay attention to two new funding opportunities. Read the full article.
In The News
Consider Multiple Points Before Making the Multiple PI Switch Ponder long and hard if you're thinking of going to or from a single to multiple PI award. You have several points to weigh, so consider carefully. Read the full article.
- For fellowships, could the purchase of computers, laptops, or tablets be considered allowable direct costs?
New Funding Opportunities
- PAR-14-065, Research Using Biosamples From Selected Type 1 Diabetes Clinical Studies
- RFA-HL-14-031, Development of an NIH BD2K Data Discovery Index Coordination Consortium
- PA-14-049, Mentored Patient-Oriented Research Career Development Award (Parent K23)
- PA-14-048, Mentored Quantitative Research Development Award (Parent K25)
- PA-14-047, Midcareer Investigator Award in Patient-Oriented Research (Parent K24)
- PA-14-046, Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (Parent K08)
- PA-14-045, Independent Scientist Award (Parent K02)
- PA-14-044, Mentored Research Scientist Development Award (Parent K01)
- PA-14-042, NIH Pathway to Independence Award (Parent K99/R00)
- PAR-14-041, Centers for AIDS Research and Developmental Centers for AIDS Research
- PA-14-016, Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award Short-Term Institutional Research Training Grants (Parent T35)
- PA-14-015, Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Institutional Research Training Grants (Parent T32)
See other announcements at NIAID Funding Opportunities List.
Send suggestions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org .
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario