New Quick Health Data Online Trainings
Quick Health Data Online is an online database that offers extensive state-by-state information on a variety of health and related topics. The system contains data on demographics, mortality, reproductive and maternal health, disease incidence, and access to care at the county level for all states and territories.
Mark Your Calendar!To learn about the data available and easy ways to extract and present the data, join us for the next set of Quick Health Data Online 101 trainings.
- Thursday, July 25, 1:00–2:00 p.m. EDT (focus on mapping: provides an emphasis on mapping techniques)
- Tuesday, August 20, 2:00–3:00 p.m. EDT (basic: provides an overview of the system)
- Wednesday, August 21, 1:00–2:00 p.m. EDT (focus on mapping: provides an emphasis on mapping techniques)
New Tools for YouWe’re working hard to provide reliable data and health information for you.
- NEW: State Fact Sheets present a snapshot of demographic characteristics and a variety of health indicators specific to women.
- Each year, the Women’s Health and Mortality Chartbook continues to serve as a statistical resource on women’s health in the United States. You can search for and download reports by state.
Questions? Visit our website.