J Cyst Fibros. 2017 Feb 20. pii: S1569-1993(17)30023-1. doi: 10.1016/j.jcf.2017.01.016. [Epub ahead of print]
Ethnicity impacts the cystic fibrosis diagnosis: A note of caution.
Bosch B1, Bilton D2, Sosnay P3, Raraigh KS4, Mak DY5, Ishiguro H6, Gulmans V7, Thomas M8, Cuppens H9, Amaral M10, De Boeck K9.
Copyright © 2017 European Cystic Fibrosis Society. Published by Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
Asian ethnicity; CFTR2; Cystic fibrosis diagnosis; Newborn screening panel; UK CF registry
- [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
Last Posted: Mar 03, 2017
- Ethnicity impacts the cystic fibrosis diagnosis: A note of caution.
Bosch Barbara et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2017 Feb
- Applying Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator Genetics and CFTR2 Data to Facilitate Diagnoses.
Sosnay Patrick R et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2017 Feb 181SS27-S32.e1
- Cystic Fibrosis Diagnostic Challenges over 4 Decades: Historical Perspectives and Lessons Learned.
Farrell Philip M et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2017 Feb 181SS16-S26
- Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator-Related Metabolic Syndrome and Cystic Fibrosis Screen Positive, Inconclusive Diagnosis.
Ren Clement L et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2017 Feb 181SS45-S51.e1
- Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis in Nonscreened Populations.
Sosnay Patrick R et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2017 Feb 181SS52-S57.e2
- Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis in Screened Populations.
Farrell Philip M et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2017 Feb 181SS33-S44.e2
- Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis: Consensus Guidelines from the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Farrell Philip M et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2017 Feb 181SS4-S15.e1
- Newborn screening for cystic fibrosis: can one algorithm fit all?
Caggana Michele et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Jan
- Does newborn screening influence the young cystic fibrosis cohort included in national registries?
De Boeck Kris et al. The European respiratory journal 2017 Jan 49(1)
- Acquisition and adaptation of the airway microbiota in the early life of cystic fibrosis patients.
Boutin Sébastien et al. Molecular and cellular pediatrics 2017 Dec (1) 1
- The expansion and performance of national newborn screening programmes for cystic fibrosis in Europe.
Barben Jürg et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2016 Dec
- Current strategies for the long-term assessment, monitoring, and management of cystic fibrosis patients treated with CFTR modulator therapy.
Elborn J Stuart et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2016 Dec
- Associations between genetics, medical status, physical exercise and psychological well-being in adults with cystic fibrosis.
Backström-Eriksson Lena et al. BMJ open respiratory research 2016 3(1) e000141
- Announcement: National Family History Day - November 24, 2016.
et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2016 Nov 65(46) 1305
- Babies with CF Not Diagnosed in Newborn Screenings Do More Poorly, Study Finds
J Fernandez, CF Foundation, November 18, 2016
- Differences in Outcomes between Early and Late Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis in the Newborn Screening Era.
Coffey Michael J et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2016 Nov