CMS and CDC Webinar on the Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program Expanded Model, March 22, 1–2 pm EST
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will be hosting a webinar on Wednesday, March 22nd, 1-2pm EST. The webinar will provide
- an overview of the Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program (MDPP) expansion;
- an overview of the CDC Diabetes Prevention Recognition Program (DPRP) and the requirements for CDC recognition; and
- a review of the 2017 Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) and next steps for organizations thinking of offering the MDPP.
To register: Click HERE
If you are already registered for this event, please refer to your confirmation email to join, or click on the registration URL and enter your email address and password (if applicable).
Please note that for optimal viewing, it is best not to use the VPN, but instead to connect directly to the Internet.
Please disable your pop-up blockers in order to view the content in its entirety. Be sure to test your connection prior to joining to ensure a successful user experience.
- Connection Test: click here
- For system requirements, visit our FAQ.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario