FDA-TRACK is an agency-wide performance management system that monitors over 100 FDA program offices through key performance measures and projects. These measures are reported monthly and updated quarterly on the website.
What's New with FDA-TRACK
August 2012 Performance Data Updates
New performance data is available for the dashboards below.
- July 9, 2012: FDA-TRACK Medical Countermeasures Initiative (MCMi) Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK Medical Countermeasures Initiative (MCMi) Dashboard – OCET completed its key projects, “Implement Intramural Component of MCM Regulatory Science Program”, “Implement Extramural Component of MCM Regulatory Science Program”, and “MCMi Public Regulatory Science Symposium”.
- July 17, 2012: FDA-TRACK Advisory Committees Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK Advisory Committees Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK CBER Cross Management Support Offices Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK CBER Cross Program Support Offices Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK CBER Research and Review Offices Dashboard
Center for Tobacco Products (CTP)
- July 16, 2012: FDA-TRACK CTP Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK CTP Dashboard – The Office of Health Communication and Education (OHCE) completed both Public Outreach and Health Education key projects.
National Center for Toxicological Research (NCTR)
- July 9, 2012: FDA-TRACK NCTR Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK NCTR Administrative Offices Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK NCTR Research Divisions Dashboard – DBT completed its “Chemical inactivation of protein toxins on food contact surfaces” program measure. OSC completed its “Toxicology Studies and Research” program measure. Two final reports were completed: Toxicity of Usnea Lichen – Usnic Acid and Toxicity of Glucosamine – Chondroitin Sulfate.
- July 17, 2012: FDA-TRACK OSMP Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK Office of Special Medical Programs Dashboard
- July 9, 2012: FDA-TRACK Office of the Chief Scientist Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK OC Office of the Chief Scientist (OCS) Dashboard
September 2012 Upcoming Performance Data Updates
The below listed programs are expected to publish performance data updates in September 2012. Updates are posted to each dashboard approximately 30 business days after each quarterly briefing with FDA senior leadership.
General Program Updates
- Quarterly Briefing Summaries – Visit this page for public summaries of accomplishments discussed at each FDA-TRACK briefing. We post summaries approximately 30 business days after each quarterly briefing, along with updated performance measures and results. This page includes a new summary for Advisory Committees, CTP, MCMi, NCTR, OCS and OSMP.
- Completed Key Projects – Visit this page to read about completed key projects to date. New additions include CTP, MCMi, and NCTR.
- Didn’t find what you were looking for? Please email us at FDATRACK@fda.hhs.gov to suggest performance measures or key projects.