FDA-TRACK is an agency-wide performance management system that monitors over 100 FDA program offices through key performance measures and projects. These measures are reported monthly and updated quarterly on the website.
What's New with FDA-TRACK
April 2012 Performance Data Updates
New performance data is available for the dashboards below.
- March 26, 2012: FDA-TRACK Advisory Committees Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK Advisory Committees Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK Health Care Reform (ACA) Dashboard - Includes a new key project for ACA Section 10334, and a completed key project for Section 7002 on establishing a regulatory pathway for biosimilars.
Center for Drug Safety and Evaluation (CDER)
- February 27, 2012: FDA-TRACK CDER Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK CDER Center Director Offices (OC) Dashboard - The Offices of Management, Planning and Informatics, and Executive Programs each completed their key projects.
- FDA-TRACK CDER Office of Biotechnology Products (OBP) Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK CDER Office of Compliance (OC) Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK CDER Office of Generic Drugs (OGD) Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK CDER Office of Medical Policy (OMP) Dashboard - The Office of Prescription Drug Promotion completed its Direct to Consumer Monitoring Key Project.
- FDA-TRACK CDER Office of New Drugs (OND) Dashboard - OND developed new 2012 milestones for its Rare Diseases Outreach Program.
- FDA-TRACK CDER Office of New Drug Quality Assessment (ONDQA) Dashboard ONDQA completed the first phase of the Implementation of Quality Management System for Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls (“CMC”) Review Key Project.
- FDA-TRACK CDER Office of Surveillance and Epidemiology (OSE) Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK CDER Office of Testing and Research (OTR) Dashboard FDA-TRACK CDER Office of Translational Sciences (OTS) Dashboard
Office of International Programs (OIP)
- March 28, 2012: FDA-TRACK OIP Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK Office of International Programs Dashboard
Office of Regulatory Affairs (ORA)
- March 28, 2012: FDA-TRACK ORA Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK ORA Laboratories Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK ORA Office of Criminal Investigations (OCI) Dashboard – March 2012 marked the 20th anniversary of the establishment of OCI. Over the last 20 years, OCI has been responsible for almost 6,000 criminal convictions and recovery of close to $13 billion in fines and restitution.
- FDA-TRACK ORA Office of Enforcement (OE) Dashboard – OE added a new key project to enhance the process by which the public will be able to obtain information about recalls and other regulatory and enforcement actions.
- FDA-TRACK ORA Office of the Associate Commissioner for Regulatory Affairs Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK ORA Regional Offices Dashboard – The Regional Offices completed their Consumer Complaints Key Project and have added a new key project to implement the improvements identified.
- FDA-TRACK ORA Resource Management Dashboard
Office of Special Medical Programs (OSMP)
- March 26, 2012: FDA-TRACK OSMP Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK Office of Special Medical Programs Dashboard – Click to find out more information on the Office of Orphan Products Development’s new key project, ‘2012 Small Clinical Trials Course’ and the Office of Pediatric Therapeutics’ two new program measures.
Office of the Commissioner (OC)
- March 7, 2012: FDA-TRACK OC Administrative Offices Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK OC External Affairs Dashboard - Click for more information on the Office of Special Health Issues’ new program measure and a snapshot of FDA’s outreach metrics for FY 2012 YTD for FDA.gov, FDA Facebook, FDA blogs, and FDA YouTube.
- FDA-TRACK OC Office of Policy and Planning Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK OC Other Offices Dashboard – Click for more information on the Office of the Counselor to the Commissioner – Office of Crisis Management’s new key project, ‘FDA GeoWeb’ and the Office of the Executive Secretariat’s new key project, ‘FDA Master Agency Reporting System (MARS).’
May 2012 Upcoming Performance Data Updates
The below listed programs are expected to publish performance data updates in May 2012. Updates are posted to each dashboard approximately 30 business days after each quarterly briefing with FDA senior leadership.
General Program Updates
- Quarterly Briefing Summaries – Visit this page for public summaries of accomplishments discussed at each FDA-TRACK briefing. We post summaries approximately 30 business days after each quarterly briefing, along with updated performance measures and results. This page includes a new summary for Advisory Committees, CDER, OC Administrative Offices, OIP, OSMP and ORA.
- Completed Key Projects – Visit this page to read about completed key projects to date. New additions include ACA, CDER, ORA and OIP.
- Didn’t find what you were looking for? Please email us at FDATRACK@fda.hhs.gov to suggest performance measures or key projects.