Now Available: Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Now Offering Resources to Support the Use of CAHPS Surveys
In April, the Robert Wood Johnson published a collection of resources that support the use of CAHPS surveys, specifically the Clinician & Group Surveys. The resources include:
- Primer: Measuring Patient Experience
- The Benefits of CAHPS: Survey Instruments for Collecting Patient Experience Data
- Forces Driving Implementation of the CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey
- Patient Experience of Care Glossary
- Messaging for Providers
- Messaging for Health Plans
To access these resources on the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation site, please visit: https://www.rwjf.org/pr/product.jsp?id=74244&cid=XEM_A5915.
A link to these resources is also available on the home page of the CAHPS Web site under “News”: https://www.cahps.ahrq.gov.