From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Pediatric Sickle Cell Disease - Past Successes and Future Challenges.
Meier Emily Riehm et al. Pediatric research 2016 Oct
- Outcomes Following Gene Therapy in Patients With Severe Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome.
Hacein-Bey Abina Salima et al. JAMA 2015 Apr 21. 313(15) 1550-1563
- Positive Family History, Infection, Low Absolute Lymphocyte Count (ALC), and Absent Thymic Shadow: Diagnostic Clues for All Molecular Forms of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID).
McWilliams Laurie M et al. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract 2015 Mar 27.
- Targeted next-generation sequencing as a comprehensive test for patients with and female carriers of DMD/BMD: a multi-population diagnostic study.
Wei X, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2014 1 (1) 1
- Gene therapy for adenosine deaminase-deficient severe combined immune deficiency: clinical comparison of retroviral vectors and treatment plans.
Candotti F, et al. Blood 2012 11 (18) 18