September 2, 2015 NIAID Funding News
Read this full issue online at http://www.niaid.nih.gov/
Here, we will discuss eligibility rules to keep in mind if you are not a U.S. citizen but work for a U.S. organization.
Opportunities and Resources
Supplements Available Supporting Diversity, Career Reentry, and Research Into Sexual and Gender Minorities
To add funds to your existing grant, consider applying for an administrative supplement.
Challenges in research on HIV/AIDS persist as controversies related to clinical trials, access to drugs, stigmatized populations, and global health disparities continuously emerge.
Get funding through a new funding opportunity announcement to investigate and exploit the roles of viral and cellular long noncoding RNAs and RNA structural biology in regulating HIV.
In The News
NIH, through the Office of AIDS Research, has identified the highest HIV/AIDS research priorities for the next three to five years.
- Commercialization Accelerator Program Returns to Aid SBIR and STTR Phase II Awardees
- Dietary Supplements FOA Now Includes Iodine Nutrition
- HHS Public Consultation to Gather Feedback on Planned Prize Competition for Development of Diagnostics to Combat Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria
If your application is not discussed during peer review, you may not need to start over from scratch.
- Does an applicant need to have finished his or her doctoral degree before submitting an F32 application? For example, I plan to graduate in December 2015; can I apply for the September 2015 deadline or do I need to wait until the January 2016 deadline?
- I’m applying for the September 7, 2015 AIDS deadline, which is Labor Day. When is my application really due?
New Funding Opportunities
See announcements at NIAID Funding Opportunities List.
Send suggestions or comments to email@example.com.