Several updates have been made to the online text of CDC Health Information for International Travel 2016 since its July release. These changes include:
- Addition of pregnancy as a contraindication to vaccination in Measles
- Correction of Table 8-08 (Immunization of immunocompromised adults) to reflect updates to the 2016 edition
- Correction of national park locations in Maps 3-31 and 3-32
- Change in yellow fever vaccine recommendation for Rwanda
- Update of country-specific yellow fever vaccine requirements to indicate countries that have specified a time frame for validity of certificate of yellow fever vaccination
- Update of Yellow Fever section text and Footnote (7) for Figure 3-02. Example international certificate of vaccination or prophylaxis (ICVP) to include pending implementation of changes to the WHO’s International Health Regulations
Please see CDC’s website for more information on these and any future Yellow Book updates.