Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
Reviews and Commentaries on Science & Technology
- Deletions of recessive disease genes: CNV contribution to carrier states and disease-causing alleles
Boone P, Campbell I, Baggett B, et al. Genome Res. 2013.
- Microbiomes R Us -- another form of science marketing, The Mermaid’s Tale Blog, May 21
- Pathogen genome tracks Irish potato famine back to its roots, by Ewen Callaway, Nature News, May 21
- Identifying the genomic determinants of aging and longevity in human population studies: Progress and challenges
Deelen J, Beekman M, Capri M, et al. BioEssays 2013; 35(4);386-396
- Molecular genetic testing and the future of clinical genomics
Sara Huston Katsanis & Nicholas Katsanis Nature Reviews Genetics, May 17
- Epigenetics: BPA and imprinting disruption.
Darren J. Burgess Nature Reviews Genetics, May 2013
- Genetic testing to form part of normal cancer care, by Dr Philippa Brice, PHG Foundation, May 20
- Cancer risk gene testing announced, BBC News, May 20
- Cancer, genomics and technological solutionism: A time to be wary, by Ashutosh Jogalekar, Scientific American, May 20
- The outrageous cost of a gene test, The New York Times, May 20
- Genetic testing for women at risk of cancer, The New York Times, May 16
- Who's your daddy? The perils of personal genomics, by Daniel Engber, Slate, May 21