Adolescent and Adult Vaccine Quiz
Did you know that certain vaccines are recommended for adults and adolescents?* Take this quiz to find out which vaccines YOU may need. * This quiz provides information for people age 11 years and older.
- Complete the quiz.
- Get a list of vaccines you may need (this list may include vaccines you have already had).
- Discuss the vaccines with your doctor or healthcare professional.
Part One, About You
- Are you
- For women only (Some vaccines can affect pregnancy.)
Part Two, Your Lifestyle and Your Work
You may need certain vaccines because of where you live, the kind of work you do, or other lifestyle factors.
- Will you be traveling internationally in the near future?
- Are you a first-year college student who lives in a dormitory at
- Are you a resident in a nursing home or chronic-care facility?
- Do you work with patients in a nursing home, doctor’s office, hospital, or
other healthcare setting?
Part Three, Your Health Status
Your health and medical history can affect the vaccines you need.
- Are you at risk for hepatitis A? (Check hepatitis A risk
- Are you at risk for hepatitis B? (Check hepatitis B risk
- Are you at risk for meningitis? (Check meningitis risk
- Have you had or been vaccinated against chickenpox?
- Do you have any of these diseases or medical conditions?
- Blood disorder (like anemia, leukemia, or sickle cell anemia)
- Cancer or cancer treatments
- Diabetes (also called sugar diabetes)
- Heart or lung disease
- Liver or kidney disease
- Weakened immune system (HIV/AIDS, cancer treatments)
- Are you at risk for pneumococcal disease? (Check pneumococcal disease risk
- Has your spleen been damaged or removed? (Find out about your spleen)
That's it! Just click "My Results" to find out which vaccines can help you.