IN THIS ISSUE:
- Clinical Center celebrates the dedication of nursing workforce
- ‘Future doctors of America’ present research accomplishments
- NIH Blood Bank has new location for platelet donation
- Patients, staff gather todiscuss importance of women’s health
- Clinical trial volunteers needed
- NIH minority health promotion day
- Children arrive at the Clinical Center for a day of discovery
- Upcoming Events
Imagine having to perform a life-saving procedure. Now imagine having to do that same work in a diver’s suit. That was the reality for Clinical Center clinicians working to save patients from Ebola virus infections.
The Clinical Center welcomed Alan Alda, actor, director and screenwriter, and Roger Rosenblatt, essayist, novelist and playwright, to talk to staff about the merging of arts and sciences and the conversational way to communicate science.
The Clinical Center celebrated the fifth graduating class of the Project SEARCH-NIH Program June 5. Project SEARCH provides young adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities the opportunity for vocational education and training to prepare for competitive employment opportunities.
ABOUT CC NEWS:
Published monthly by the Office of Communications and Media Relations.
News, article ideas, calendar events and photos are welcome. Submissions may be edited.
Clinical Center News
National Institutes of Health Clinical Center
Building 10, Room 6-2551