A healthy body and mind go together.
Your mental health matters! Good mental health helps us enjoy life and cope with problems. This National Women’s Health Week, pledge to take care of your mind just as you take care of your body.
Use these tips for better mental health:
- Aim for 7–8 hours of sleep each night. Your body needs time to rest and heal.
- Take time to do something you enjoy, like reading or listening to music.
- Reach out to friends and family for help when you need it.
- Relieve stress and boost your mood with regular exercise.
- Volunteer! Helping others makes you feel good.
- Write down how you’re feeling in a journal.
- Try yoga or meditation.