NIH agency hails 20 years of catalyzing behavioral science
The NIH Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research is celebrating 20 years of encouraging research and interventions that predict, prevent and manage behavior, and ultimately improve health. They have been instrumental in raising awareness of the impact of behavioral and social influences, especially in global health research.Fogarty International Center
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- Building Population Health Research Capacity in the U.S. Affiliated Pacific Islands (U24) (RFA-MD-15-011)
Application Receipt Date(s): December 09, 2015
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- The Health of Sexual and Gender Minority (SGM) Populations (R01) (PA-15-261), (R03) (PA-15-262), (R21) (PA-15-263) and (R15) (PA-15-260)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Multiple dates, see announcement.
- Exploratory Clinical Trials of Novel Interventions for Mental Disorders(R61/R33) (RFA-MH-16-406)
Application Receipt Date(s): July 27, 2015 October 14, 2015; February 17, 2016; June 15, 2016; October 14, 2016
- Martin Delaney Collaboratories for HIV Cure Research (UM1) (RFA-AI-15-029)
Application Receipt Date(s): December 07, 2015
- Advancing Health Disparities Interventions Through Community-Based Participatory Research (U01) (RFA-MD-15-010)
Application Receipt Date(s): August 03, 2015
- NIMHD Transdisciplinary Collaborative Centers for Health Disparities Research Focused on Precision Medicine (U54) (RFA-MD-15-013)
Application Receipt Date(s): September 17, 2015
- Assay Validation For High Quality Markers For NCI-Supported Clinical Trials(Admin Supp) (PA-15-264)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): October 7, 2015; February 9, 2016; July 8, 2016; and more
- Oncology Co-Clinical Imaging Research Resources to Encourage Consensus on Quantitative Imaging Methods and Precision Medicine (U24) (PAR-15-266)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): November 17, 2015, June 14, 2016, November 17, 2016; and more
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH) Centennial Travel Award in Basic Science Tropical Disease Research
Application deadline: June 24, 2015
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice of Corrections to PAR-15-173 "Pre-Application for Collaborative Innovation Award, CTSA Program (X02)" (NOT-TR-15-011)
- Notice of Change to Key Dates in RFA-AG-16-005 "Characterization of Pro- and Anti-Geronic Proteins and Peptides (R01)" (NOT-AG-15-007) and RFA-AG-16-012 Analyses of Human Datasets and Biospecimens to Characterize Aging-related Phenotypes Relationships to Circulating Polypeptides and Proteins that Reverse or Accelerate Aging Changes (R01)" (NOT-AG-15-008)
- Japanese Researcher Fellowships at NIH (Intramural)
Application deadline: May 29, 2915
- Korean Visiting Scientist Training Award
Updated application deadline: June 17, 2015
- Korean Biomedical Scientist Fellowship Program
Updated application deadline: June 30, 2015
- Global Infectious Disease Research Administration Development Award for Low-and Middle-Income Country Institutions
from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at NIH
Application deadline: July 15, 2015
- Global Infectious Diseases Research Training (GID)
Application deadline: July 29, 2015
- Fogarty HIV Research Training
Application deadline: July 30, 2015
- Fulbright-Fogarty Fellows and Scholars in Public Health
Postdoctoral Research Scholars application deadline: August 3, 2015
Fellowships application deadline: October 13, 2015
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario