Vermont Lake Conditions and Blue-green Algae Bloom Updates
DPH: CDI Heat Data and Prevention
OEM - NYC Hazards - Extreme Heat
Climate Change and Public Health
- Vermont’s interactive lake conditions map lets you see where harmful algal blooms are before getting in or on the water and includes info on how to recognize these blooms.
- Every week North Carolina publishesheat-related data and safety recommendations, which has helped the state develop its first statewide heat response plan.
- During the summer months, New Yorkers are especially vulnerable to heat-related hazards.
- As the climate changes, we are exposed to new health risks.Oregon’s Public Health Division is working to better understand how we can prepare for these risks and protect our communities.
- Please share this email with others interested in news and facts from the field.Past Have You Heard? Facts from the Field information is available online.
Provided by the
Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention