Progress on the National HIV Strategy: A Conversation with Dr. Koh and Dr. Valdiserri
November 30, 2012 • 0 comments • By Miguel Gomez, Director, AIDS.gov, and Senior Communications Advisor, Office of HIV/AIDS and Infectious Disease Policy, U.S. Department of Health and Human ServicesOn December 1st, we will commemorate World AIDS Day, which is a time to reflect on the progress we have made in the 31 years since AIDS was first discovered. As part of that observance, Howard K. Koh, MD, MPH, the Assistant Secretary for Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, sat down to discuss the progress on implementing the National HIV/AIDS Strategy with Ronald O. Valdiserri, MD, MPH, the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Health, Infectious Diseases, and the Director of the Office of HIV/AIDS and Infectious Disease Policy.
View their conversation below.
- HHS Releases Report on Progress Implementing the National HIV/AIDS Strategy
- White House Releases National HIV/AIDS Strategy Progress Update
- HHS and the National HIV/AIDS Strategy
- HHS Reviews Progress Towards National HIV/AIDS Strategy Goals
- Conversation from CROI: Dr. Jonathan Mermin on PrEP and an AIDS-free Generation
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario