FDA-TRACK is an agency-wide performance management system that monitors over 100 FDA program offices through key performance measures and projects. These measures are reported monthly and updated quarterly on the website.
What's New with FDA-TRACK
January 2013 Performance Data Updates
New performance data are available for the dashboards below.
- December 10, 2012: FDA-TRACK Advisory Committees Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK Advisory Committees Dashboard
- December 5, 2012: FDA-TRACK FOIA Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK CBER Cross Management Support Offices Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK CBER Cross Program Support Offices Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK CBER Research and Review Offices Dashboard
- November 19, 2012: FDA-TRACK CFSAN Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK CFSAN Administration and Management Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK CFSAN Food and Cosmetic Safety Dashboard – The Office of Compliance added a new key project to track the creation of a profile for every country where a foreign inspection has taken place since 2009 and for countries that may warrant a foreign inspection. The Office of Cosmetics and Colors completed its key project, “International Cooperation on Cosmetics Regulation (ICCR) Annual Meeting”.
- FDA-TRACK CFSAN Food Regulation, Policy and Labeling Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK CFSAN Science and Research Dashboard – The Office of Regulatory Science completed its key project, “Rapid Testing and Identification of Salmonella in Foods”.
Center for Tobacco Products (CTP)
Office of International Programs (OIP)
- November 27, 2012: FDA-TRACK OIP Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK Office of International Programs Dashboard
- October 16, 2012: FDA-TRACK Office of Operations Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK Office of Operations Dashboard - The Office of Information Management completed the Identity and Access Management (IAM@FDA) Key Project and the Office of Management/Office of Shared Services completed the Archibus Facility Management System Implementation Key Project.
- November 27, 2012: FDA-TRACK ORA Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK ORA Laboratories Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK ORA Office of Criminal Investigations (OCI) Dashboard - OCI added a new Key Project to track the development of their international investigative unit.
- FDA-TRACK ORA Office of Enforcement (OE) Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK ORA Office of the Associate Commissioner for Regulatory Affairs Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK ORA Regional Offices Dashboard - The Regional Offices completed the Key Project to Improve and Standardize the Consumer Complaint Process.
- FDA-TRACK ORA Resource Management Dashboard
- December 10, 2012: FDA-TRACK OSMP Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK Office of Special Medical Programs Dashboard – The OSMP Immediate Office added a new measure to track the number of guidance and regulations under development or issued in the quarter.
- December 5, 2012: FDA-TRACK OC Administrative Offices Quarterly Briefing Summary
- FDA-TRACK OC External Affairs Dashboard – Data were not presented for this bundle in the Quarterly Briefing as the offices are in the process of developing new measures.
- FDA-TRACK OC Office of Policy and Planning Dashboard
- FDA-TRACK OC Other Offices Dashboard
February 2013 Upcoming Performance Data Updates
The below listed programs are expected to publish performance data updates in February 2013. Updates are posted to each dashboard approximately 30 business days after each quarterly briefing with FDA senior leadership.
- Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH)
- Medical Countermeasures Initiative (MCMi)
- National Center for Toxicological Research (NCTR)
- Office of Operations
- Office of the Chief Scientist (OCS)
General Program Updates
- Quarterly Briefing Summaries – Visit this page for public summaries of accomplishments discussed at each FDA-TRACK briefing. We post summaries approximately 30 business days after each quarterly briefing, along with updated performance measures and results. This page includes a new summary for Advisory Committees, FOIA, CFSAN, OIP, Office of Operations, ORA, OSMP and OC Administrative Offices.
- Completed Key Projects – Visit this page to read about completed key projects to date. New additions include CFSAN, Office of Operations, and ORA.