Your Guide to Healthy SleepThis patient and public booklet, updated in 2011, provides the latest science-based information about Sleep. Learn about . . .
- Common sleep myths and practical tips for getting adequate sleep
- Coping with jet lag and nighttime shift work
- Avoiding dangerous drowsy driving
Order printed copies from the NHLBI
Limit 1 copy per customer
Item No.: 11-5271
Availability: PDF (2.25MB) | Print (Information about file types)
Format: NHLBI produced publications : Color
Page Count: 64 pages
Subject: Your Guide to Sleep Booklets
Audience: General Public/Patients
Size: 6 in. X 9 in.
Date of Publication: 2011
Documents in PDF format require the Adobe Acrobat Reader®.
Documents in PPT format require Microsoft PowerPoint® or Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer.
Streaming video clips on this site can be played using RealOne® Player. Download the player version your choice:
- RealOne Player for Windows PCs
- RealOne Player for Mac OS X
- RealOne Player for Earlier Versions of the Mac OS