Last Posted: Jun-24-2019 11AM
Last Posted: Jun 24, 2019
- Overall survival in patients with BRAF-mutant melanoma receiving encorafenib plus binimetinib versus vemurafenib or encorafenib (COLUMBUS): a multicentre, open-label, randomised, phase 3 trial.
Dummer Reinhard et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2018 19(10) 1315-1327
- Proteomic investigations into hypertension: what's new and how might it affect clinical practice?
Corbacho-Alonso N et al. Expert review of proteomics 2019 Jun
- Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Clinical Trials of Cardiovascular Diseases Based on Artificial Intelligence Technologies for Risk-Early Warning Model.
Li Bin et al. Journal of medical systems 2019 Jun 43(7) 228
- The CADASIL Scale-J, A Modified Scale to Prioritize Access to Genetic Testing for Japanese CADASIL-Suspected Patients.
Koizumi Takashi et al. Journal of stroke and cerebrovascular diseases : the official journal of National Stroke Association 2019 Jun 28(6) 1431-1439
- Evaluating Reach, Acceptability, Utility, and Engagement with An App-Based Intervention to Improve Medication Adherence in Patients with Coronary Heart Disease in the MedApp-CHD Study: A Mixed-Methods Evaluation.
Santo Karla et al. Medical sciences (Basel, Switzerland) 2019 Jun 7(6)
- What matters the adherence with BP 24-hr self-monitoring wearable device among hypertensive patients? A population-based survey.
Zhang Yuting et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2019 Jun
- Comparison of long-term outcomes of young patients after a coronary event associated with familial hypercholesterolemia.
Wang Xu et al. Lipids in health and disease 2019 Jun 18(1) 131
- Smartphone Apps to Support Self-Management of Hypertension: Review and Content Analysis.
Alessa Tourkiah et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2019 May 7(5) e13645
- The importance and challenges of developing a pharmacogenetics test for hypertension.
Snyder Eric M et al. Pharmacogenomics 2019 May
- The preimplantation genetic testing debate continues: first the hype, then the tension, now the hypertension?
Patounakis George et al. Fertility and sterility 2019 May